Friday, April 15, 2016

Outfit : Blooming Chic






I was very pleased with Tokyo, but not so much with the weather. Being used to humid and sweaty hot climate, weather in Tokyo is pretty heartless for me.

One of my must have piece when I was in Tokyo is leather jacket. I love playing with leather jacket because it is really versatile, it could be paired with everything (jeans, skirt, or dress) and the best part it keeps you warm. I also like the design of this jacket because it doesn't have lot of pocket, zipper, buttons, or any kind of embellishment so it doesn't scream too rock 'n roll.

For this look, I paired the leather Jacket with flare skirt and boots. I'll try to keep the tops plain so the leather jacket and flare skirt could steal the attention.









Wearing: 

Top // Cloth-inc 
Leather Jacket // Massimo Dutti
Bottoms // Impromptu (@impromptushop)
Boots // Staccato 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished