Thursday, December 8, 2016

Cultural Chic feat. Batik Le Patrimoine


Being chic in traditional heritage. Batik Parang is known as one of the oldest batik pattern in Indonesia. 


Couple weeks ago, my friend, Carla offered me to promote her clothing lines. I was stunned, between excited and nervous at the same time. I was super excited because I know she's not playing with the design, cutting and quality but I was afraid I am not going to meet her expectation in wearing her design. Anyway, life is too short to be afraid of failure right? So without second thought I replied yes, I would love to wear your clothing line. So she sent me not just 1 but 3 from her lines. Thank you Carla! 

This is batik dress from Le Patrimoine. It's basically very simple piece, a loose dress with bright obi belt accent. Of course you can opt out the belt if you want to be more loose and casual, but I love the belt because it seemed to brighten up the whole look. The motif of this batik dress is Parang Soca, which is commonly come in angle pattern with very strong colour combination. I'll definitely recommend this Batik for Friday Batik day at office or just coffee hopping with friends. 

You can see this dress or other Le Patrimoine collection directly at their instagram account @lepatrimonine. 









What I'm wearing

Batik Dress // Le Patrimoine
Heels // Giuseppe Zanotti

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished