Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Because Crop Top Never Goes Out of Style (feat. Ardistia New York)


When some people say crop top era is over, I doubt it. Crop top is never goes out of style, at least for me. Besides, for someone who live in summer-all-year-long country, crop top is definitely a staple. 


One of my favourite crop top ensemble is pairing it with high waist pants or skirts, because the high waist part gives an extra cover for your waist area without losing the crop-y feeling. This high waist culottes in particular, it was love at the first sight. It serves as double agent, it can be worn as high waist culotte or zipped out the upper part and voila it become the regular-waist culotte. Another extra loves to this culotte is the design itself. For the petite-short-legs-woman like me, this culottes is my best option because the transparent material gives illusion of extra length for my legs, so I don't look drown in my outfit. 












What I'm wearing

Perforated crop top // Ardistia New York
Black Culotte // Ardistia New York
Wedges // Stuart Weitzman
Lensed by // Rony Dozer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished