Saturday, October 8, 2016

Bodysuit for Casual Days


Let's say I have so much fun creating this look. This look is part of my writing project with Love+Flair as a guest writer for their blog. The idea is styling look for a bodysuit and I created 3 looks which I will post it gradually in my blog. Bodysuit has major attention lately from celebrities to street style bloggers. Bodysuit considered as a must-have in your closet. 



Now, there are so many variation of bodysuit available in the market. From the basic plain bodysuit to backless, one-shoulder, and so on and so forth. For this look, I styled this black mesh one piece bodysuit by pairing it with culottes pants. Because the bodysuit quite exposing your body silhouette and lean more on feminine vibes, I'm trying to balance it out with culottes pants which is a little bit loose and casual mood. I think this outfit is perfect for chilling with your friends or semi-outdoor cocktail party. 

What do you think of this look? Let me know what you think in comment section and see you in the next post.











What I'm wearing

Meshed Bodysuit // Kamma Swimwear
Black Culotte // Paulina Katarina
Heels // Nudist by Stuart Weitzman
Lensed by // Rony Dozer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished