Monday, November 21, 2016

Gloomy Day


Who have wishes to experience more than just dry and rainy seasons here just for the sake of having variation style each season. I have! I love having colourful tank and shorts for summer or struggling with layers of clothes when it comes to winter. 



Today's ensemble is featuring a sleeveless coat that I bought in second-hand vintage clothing store in Japan. It was love at first sight, although I didn't know how to pull it off in Surabaya's weather (read: summer all year long). Luckily it's sleeveless, so it's still pretty comfort for outdoor and indoor. 

To avoid looking bulky, I try to wear something foolproof like this black top, with a little loose ruffle accent in the bottom part. It's pretty subtle top as its own, so without the coat, it still looks flattering. I think I will stick to this layering game for couple of months when the days are gloomy and blue.  

If you love this top, you can check out a.no.nim store and go to their website  here. Oh, and if you reside in Surabaya area, they will come to Basha Arcade this upcoming weekend (25-27 Nov 2016) at Ciputra World, Surabaya.















What I'm wearing

Top // a.no.nim
 Ripped Jeans // Zara TRF
Sleeveless Coat // Double Standard
Heels // YSL Tribute
Lensed by // Rony Dozer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished