Thursday, March 30, 2017

Stole His Look: Mens Wear Inspired (feat. Bonobos)



Who love browsing men's fashion for an outfit inspiration? I do! 
That's why I'm super excited to team up with Bonobos for the upcoming Spring style challenge to celebrate Spring's arrival.
In this post I am going to take you to my perspective of men's wear that work for women style as well. 




In this look, I choose styling stripes with blazer. Stripes come back to its debut in this year Spring trends. Besides, there's something special between men and stripes, you can't go wrong with stripes and I think they do look H-O-T in stripes. In short, I'm obsessed with stripes. So the first thing that come up in my mind is I have to play with stripes. 



I play with black and white combination and combine the horizontal stripe for the top and vertical stripes at bottom. I love how the illusion of vertical stripes makes my legs seems elongated and looks longer, yes that's one of my tricks to instantly look like I got an extra inches. To elevate the spring mood, I pick this soft pink blazer to complement the look. 






If you're planning to do boyfriend make over or want some ideas for styling your boyfriends, please visit Bonobos. It is the largest clothing brand ever built on the web in the US, range from formal dress pants to casual wear, all you needed in just one click away.


What I'm wearing

Sabrina Top  // Paulina Katarina
Stripes Pants // Zara
Outerwear // DUMA
Heels // Charlotte Olympia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished